Boardroom Briefings are educational events designed to provide business decision makers with the knowledge needed to empower their decision making.
At our events you’ll hear from handpicked IT experts who deep dive into contemporary topics, to provide attendees with actionable business insights.
Our sessions are tuned for businesses that typically employ between 50 and 500 staff. We keep our group sizes small, meaning we can focus on the needs of your business and make the sessions engaging.
Microsoft Teams has emerged as the leading application to support remote working during these difficult times, but businesses have had little time to adapt and understand its full potential.
To help fill these gaps, we’ve paired Microsoft Teams expert Mark Lawton with Teams telephony specialist Mike Korkidakis in a webinar designed for senior business people to get a full understanding of Microsoft Teams’ capabilities.
What will be discussed?
Part one of our session will be led by Microsoft Teams expert, Mark Lawton, who will show you how Microsoft Teams can:
- Improve communication, internally and externally
- Drive productivity
- Help with security and compliance
Part two will be led by Microsoft Teams Telephony specialist, Mike Korkidakis. Mike will be discussing how to:
- Enhance your Microsoft Teams experience with TeamsLink
- Enable external voice calling from within the Microsoft Teams client
- Connect inbound and outbound calling directly through Microsoft Teams
- Make and receive UK, international and mobile calls with non-Teams contacts